1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i do now...?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by lolboyuk, Jan 11, 2005.

1. lolboyuk

lolboyuk Member

I have converted an AVI file to DVD using winAVI converter. This has left me with two folders called DISC_0, and DISC_1. How do i go about burning this to DVD?

Previously when i have converted AVI's it has left me with one folder that i then just create a DVD with nero and copy these files into the VIDEO_TS folder of the new DVD project. I have never had to deal with two folders before?

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

READ THIS: Forum rules!
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

Post your question only once! Don't cross-post your questions to multiple forums!

You burn DISC_0 on one disc and burn DISC_1 on another disc. You can burn with WinAVI.

Now if you are saying you only wanted one disc, you should have changed the settings. Advanced button > DVD tab.

Depending on the size and compression of the original AVI file you may get it down to one disc by changing the Constant video size or Constant video quality settings. You may have to lower the Audio bit rate and may have to un-check Enabled DirectAC3.

It might not hurt to really read the HELP file.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005