1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do i DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Sniper774, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Sniper774

Sniper774 Member

I want to start backing up my xbox games, i dont know what to do, do i have to mod? what type of dvd media do i use, what software do i need to burn them, i dont know anything, someone please help!!!

2. FullySik

FullySik Guest

u need a mod u need dvd decrypter and u use dvd-r or dvd+r

3. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

no you dont use dvd decrypter that only works for ps2 games. what you need

1. A modded xbox(mod chip)
    2.flash the chip with a hacked BIOS such as xecuter 4981.06 or evolution x m8
    3.get evolution x dashboard running on your xbox either by making an evox boot disc and FTPing it over or by using slayers auto installer
    4.get pc FTP data flash fxp from http://www.flashfxp.com
    5.ok now you have FTP software on ya PC and evox running on ya xbox you can transfer files between them. To copy a game you need to plug in you ethernet cables and get to the evox screen, then establish a conection between you pc and xbox using flash fxp. Now go to your /D folder this is where he game data is and transfer that to your PC.
    6.now you have the game data on ya PC you need to turn it into an xISO use craxtion to do this download from http://www.craxtion.com
    7.now burn it onto good media(i recomend datawrite dvd-r) usin nero which you can download from this site

This is a brief description of what you need to do and your probably scraching your head right now. Just buy the mod chip, I personally recomend xecuter 2.6 as you will not need the features of 3.0. And fit it to ya xbox. You can even buy a solderless adapter if you cant solder. Once you get to this stage come back and ask how to flash then how to update dashboard etc etc