1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT DO I NEED TO CONVERT/BURN FROM PREMIERE 6.0

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by vinwiesel, Oct 29, 2003.

1. vinwiesel

vinwiesel Guest

Hi all,

I need to know what I have to have to convert a premiere 6.0 project to burnable DVD files, and hoping what I need is freeware...

If anyone has premiere 6.5 at a dirt cheap price I might be interested.

any info on this would be of great help, I have yet to burn my first DVD, still awaiting my drive I ordered yesterday.

thanks!

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

1, Rip and compress with DVD Shrink v3.0beta5 to HD

2, Burn with nero or recordnow! Done!

usage with very easy to use guides go here!

http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/

Thx

Also what format types files does your premier output and we could help you! please list!

thx...

3. vinwiesel

vinwiesel Guest

Hi Rotary,

Export file types for premiere 6.0 are:

AVI
    Animated gif
    quicktime
    mpeg
    real media
    windows media

thanks for the link to the guide, I will check it out.

vin

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

Hi

you can put mpegs in to TMPGenc DVD Author and out put vobs/ifos/bups then you can burn that lot in a folder called VIDEO_TS to dvd-r in nero!

if your mpegs are not compliant run them in VCDeasy under tools to make dvd compliant then put them in DVD Author!

Thx...

5. nobbi1977

nobbi1977 Member

I use Preimer 6.5 and that has and Mpeg encoder built in which exports projects to DVD encoded files. I use TMPGEnc DVD Author to make menus before a nero burn.

Hope this helps. 6.5 is free off web site, you just need the key!

6. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well Adobe Premier 6.5 retail comes with Sonic DVDit so you don"t need a Authoring Program if you have the retail version...also Premier Pro 7 is out, which is so far the Best version, It has an Good Quality Mpeg encoder and a AC3 encoder(TRIAL) and it is Much Faster than any other Premier Version accept that it only works on XP and with Intel proscessors or Newer Athlon XP Processors with SSE ..But I still Like the Functionallity of Useing Vegas Video 4 the best, it has better Transitions and effects and is easier to use But the Rendering speed isn"t as fast as Premier....Cheers

7. vinwiesel

vinwiesel Guest

hey nobbi1977

what key? have you got an extra? can you cut me one? (he,he) and is it legal?

thanks to all for the info but ROTARY, I am an idiot and you guys are talking way over my head.

have any of you put the process on video so idiots could learn it by watching?