1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you guys think of Dynex blank dvd's?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by mallaug, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mallaug

mallaug Regular member

if you had experience with these DVD's please share your opinion. I'm not looking for something that will last for years. More like a year tops, something that will do the job without skipping. Any reviews would be great thx.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Some Dynex will code out as Ritek, which are decent. Why not just get some nice Verbatims and be done with it...they go on sale all the time are as cheap if not cheaper than the regular el cheapo brands.

3. Kentb53

Kentb53 Member

Agreed. If you have an Office Max nearby, they have verbs on sale, 50 for $12.99. What are you gonna get cheaper than that?

4. mallaug

mallaug Regular member

Thats how much I got my 50PK Fuji Films for. That is also the same price of the Dynex 50PK. I will check Office Max, I figured it would be more money then wal-mart of best buy thanks for the tip.

5. Jasper44

Jasper44 Regular member

@ mallaug

My sales thread tells you where the good dvd's are on sale each week...ahead of time too so anybody can be the cheapest not just walmart