1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this msg mean?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by robnyt, Jan 10, 2005.

1. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ pulsar : man i didnt mention names i was thinking along the lines of scubapete or nephilim.You ever get a serve from those guys you will running for the hills.
    (LOL)

@robnyt: without newbies who would we help? That thought aside the people on this site are really very good in what they do.If you are unsure of something it is better to ask or re read the suggestions given to you and then re ask.Another thought is to try and experiment,note what you did and then when you hit the brick wall post a thread and then more people will be able to see what you have done AND HOW YOU MAYBE ABLE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.

But as i said before PERSISTANCE is the key

catchya

andmerr

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

My bad. But I CAN be impatient at times. I felt it was rather apt!
    Not your fault that I have a guilty conscience!!
    But I have to agree, I prefer it when newbies have a go first, then look through the threads, THEN ask for help. But that is just me! I love to have a go first!
    Being an ex-engineer you tend to try things out, it is by far & away the best way to learn.
    Jump straight into the deep end!

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

Just dont let it happen again.Have i been firm enough with you (lol)

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

OHH, Spank me big boy!!! Make me have it!! LOL

Got a bit carried away there, me thinks!!

5. Gringle

Gringle Guest

I've gotta go with your last post Pulsar yer can be a tad abrasive! LOLOL

But We're the team! true I'm clinging on the edges.
    Of a team of most extra-ordinary folk,(Strands of reason.I think I'll title the poem)
    who can play an outside game
    reserved for other people.

me I'm fairly laid back, I used to teach the Martial Arts, and I can remember on many an occasion when I stood in front of a class of Noob's and said "Left foot foreward!"
    (half a second later)
    most had left foot back.

It's not for me to say, but (I think) A.D has such a wide divergence of members, that it's unique in it's ability to hold them together.

regards gringle on a think about.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2005
  6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

It is one thing having faults, another admitting them!
    I would say I was aluminium oxide coarse abrasive! LOL
    I can't help it! I'm knocking on a bit now. The only person I truly have patience with is my best friends little lad. He is 3 in April, he is the only person allowed to go near my PC & HiFi. He knows what he can do! He is my best little mate! I can't wait to take him to traction engine rallies & the York Railway museum.
    Seriously though, I can be patient with most people, as long as they listen to what I know to be correct. Being an engineer makes you like that at times!