1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What firmware do I have?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nhlman72, May 14, 2007.

1. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

I just flashed my Hitatchi drive last night, and I was waiting to install the spring update. I have read on the threads that you have to have frimware 5.3, my question is how do I tell what firmware I have?

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

ahhh. the one you flashed it with. and xtreme 53 is only for samsung drives right now. get ur latest one for hitachi and flash it.

3. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

I flashed it with the C4EVA_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_4_Stealth, I didn't see anything in the threads about this firmware and the spring update, so is this a good frimware for the spring update?.

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

yes sir, i have heard that the maximus firmware is better than the c4e version

5. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

Ok, so this is the Maximus firmware, it wasn't in the title so I thought it was something different, not sure what the C4EVA in the title means. It's amazing that when I searched the threads there was no info on Hitatchi drive firmware and the spring update. Thanks for the info, I will update my dash later.

6. nhlman72

nhlman72 Member

sorry, I read that wrong, so I don't have the Maximus, is this C4E going to do the job?, is it worth reflashing?

7. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

c4e is the latest firmware for hitachi with the disk jitter its basically gary opas 2.3 with the added commodere4eva disk jitter
    so it is the latest not unless a newer has been realised in the last couple of days

8. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

and i havent updates to c4e as i dont go online so i am sticking with 2.3 gary opas for now cuz the newer version has just the added disk jitter on it