1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Firmware will I get w/new PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by bodlfed66, Aug 30, 2007.

1. bodlfed66

bodlfed66 Member

Has anyone bought a new psp in the past week or so? I am going to buy my wife one for her b-day and I am curious to see what firmware they are up to in the stores. Hopefully not above 3.50. I know pandora bat. works but I still have my luminess copy and that was pretty easy. Thanks

2. foxrider

foxrider Guest

i think they are still at something like 3.40

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Yea, not many are at 3.52 in stores yet, if you can find some older stock, then you're definitely going to get something you can downgrade with Lumines.

4. AlecT

AlecT Member

Just buy a good condition used one. Thats what I did. I bought mine about 6 months ago used and it had 2.6 firmware. I upgraded to 2.71 then down to 1.5 then I was good to go. Also used ones are cheaper. I don't recommend getting one off ebay either. Get one from your local gamestop.

5. sonybeta

sonybeta Member

i just got a free psp with purchase of my new bell phone. it came with firmware 3.50 which sux coz i cant seem to find lumines anywhere :( . just make sure it doest say "S" on the box where the serial number is located. ull find it right where it indicates the voltage of the psp. S = 3.50

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007