1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What format is this?

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Will34, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Will34

Will34 Guest

Ok. I have this file that is a mdf, and it is about 250 mbs. Then I also have a file that came with it that is a mds, but it is only 950k. I beleive I need to turn the mdf into an iso file, but I have NO clue what to do about the mds, and I think it is with the mdf files for a reason.

2. lumbjack

lumbjack Member

ok will this is quite easy: maybe you knw the .bin and .cue files. well these two files are just as the two you have got images files.
    that image you have was made with alcohol 120. the .mds being only 90kb big is absolutely normal, and you don't have to convert the mdf into something else.
    if you want to burn theimage, go here:
    http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
    download and install the trial version and burn the .mds (the .mdf will also be burned when you burn the .mds)

3. batmn419

batmn419 Guest

I did that for madden 2005 but when i burned my computer coundt read the disk

4. batmn419

batmn419 Guest

could someone pleeezzzz help

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ batmn419

Do not hijack other threads with a multipost. You asked this already in your own thread.

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

another way to look at it is to create the iso by using magic iso program .This program will convert your mdf to an iso then you just use decrypter to burn it to disc.