1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Gone Wrong?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rizzla, Jan 25, 2004.

1. rizzla

rizzla Guest

it's taking me many week's reading through many and
    I mean many guides! and I have finaly worked out all of this avi to dvd business! :) the thing is it only work's in my xbox and not on my home dvd player I'm using as followes:
    1)Virtual Dub to extract the sound then save, then saving the film wit no sound.
    2)Then using TMPGE to convert
    3)TMPGE to author
    4)And finaly Nero to burn.
    I'm using Packerd Bell DVD+RW which my home DVD Player does not like and Verbatim DVD-RW which my home dvd player does like but onlu when I do a 1 min test! Another thing is that when I watch it on my xbox (Which I only can do) I tend to notice that there is a slight twich as the film goes along! nothing big when u ignor it it but if u look deep u can notice it! Scuba has helped me but just thought if any1 else has got any ideas?

Peace and Loving Riz ;)

2. pluey

pluey Member

maybe its the media - are you using DVD-r, DVD+r or DVD-RW etc.

Maybe you home DVD player only plays a certain type.

I guess the DVD you've created is OK if it plays on Xbox

3. rizzla

rizzla Guest

Both DVD-RW and DVD+RW just found out that it work's on PS2 aswell but onlu the new models! U see my 1 is the grandad of them all and does not have non of it when I but them in! Plus the other things I was asking is come come's I tend to get a jump when it's playing you cannot notice it but if u look deep you can!