1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happend?,,,,help please,,,,

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by CoRn3tTo, Feb 28, 2007.

1. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

i am a 2.71 ta-082 ....downgraded to 1.5,,,,,,,and wanted to update to 3.03 oe-c,,,,,now i have the 303oec file and extracted to any folder on my pc......then i am following instructions

"- Copy oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you are in
    2.71 SE, 3.02 OE or 3.03 OE. Copy also the 1.50 and 3.03 updaters with the names 150.PBP and 303.PBP. "

first i can't find 1.50 and 3.03 updaters in the 303oec package,,,

if i am right, u need to find 1.50 and 3.03 updaters in psp hacks,,,

i downloaded already both 1.5 and 3.03 and 'the instruction says' put it in the oeupdmaker folder ,clearly not oeupdmaker%

btw other info,,,i am using my 32mb(for downgrading and upgrading process) and have a sony 2 gig to play games hopefully later

and realize i cant upgrade on my 32mb coz it will not fit,, i used 2gig,,,,and now im done in updating 3.03 oe-c..

but my prob is,,,,,,when my psp restarted,,,and i checked the system infomation,,,,it says im still in 1.5??? what happend?

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

perhaps you should take a look at the checksums of the psar file you dumped with the OE update maker.....

i cannot remember what the totals are suppose to be, but im sure you can find some super useful info here

3. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

4. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

thanx for the help,,,i got it now,,i forgot to move the dxar file to 303....folder,,,,now im on 3.03 oe-c and playing iso files,,,my only prob is how to compress it,,,and now im still findin it,,,

i searched "psp-hacks" and come up with danny_kay1710 converter/compressor, i still have not tried it.

or what do you recommend compress app for iso/cso...thanx

THIS IS GREAT! yesterday im playing umd only,,now im playing in both umd and mem stick!! nice,,,this site helped me a lot,,thanx y'all people

5. xbubbax

xbubbax Regular member

winrar this is what i use. and it works great. also i belive nero suite can make iso files and instead ov having them burned onto a cd, you can make it into a file....and save it onto your PC HD........

remember isos must be compiled into 1 file, not 10, 100 mb files.
    and if you go the route of splitting the iso into 10 little files, you must compile then back together before you put it on your psp to play.

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

That's the one im using right now, it has a lot of conversion options & works well with every ISO emulating firmware I have seen...

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

That's the one im using right now, it has a lot of conversion options & works well with every ISO emulating firmware I have seen...

8. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

9. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

yeah,,,works great,, got no probs,,, but,i think only iso and cso is working on psp,coz i tried dax(ext filename) and it didnt work.

10. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

.dax isn't supported right out the box (OE's)

u could convert .dax to .cso or .iso though using ISO Compressor.

11. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

yes,thanx smurff,and gasconade,and xbubbax for sharing what you know,

12. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

np....and dax is 1.5 only....or at least thats what everyone is telling me.....ziso loader for that...

Dark Alex Owns!!!!

Glad we could help mate..