1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to Magic3 Plus from Amazon?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by godowar, Dec 18, 2007.

1. godowar

godowar Member

So I read through afterdawn.com for many weeks studying on how to backup my ps2 and 360 games...great...no awesome site!! I've learned so much and have been dying to help my friends who don't have net access to do the same with theirs.

So i purchased swap magic 3.6 from amazon.com back in like sept of 07 and i love it, i have had minimal problems using it...most of the problems were with lagging audio in games specifically SNES Station. but thats not my problem....my problem is....i see amazon.com no longer offers this disk!!! what happened? I live in the US i need another disc for myself in case mine scratches and for a buddy who needs the same backup capabilities w/ his ps2.

I felt confident in purchasing from amazon being their such a popular well reputable site....but now what? where can i go? i need some of these disks!!! Someones gotta know a great secure, reputable site to purchase from for US buyers....thanks all in advance....

2. ph33rzie

ph33rzie Member

I got mine from modchip.com took 5 business days to arrive