1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to the Demonoid link?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by RegulusZ, May 27, 2007.

1. RegulusZ

RegulusZ Member

Hello, I have been searching google night and day for a demonoid invite, and I happened to come across the following thread:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/266744

At the end of the thread, a moderator posted the following link, saying *INVITES HERE*
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/271926

However, that link only leads back to the main forum page. Is it possible that the link is broken? Is it possible by any chance to fix this link? Or does anyone have an alternate link?

Unfortunately I work every friday, during the time registrations are open at Demonoid. So unless I skip a day of work, I will never have an account there. I desesperately need a demonoid account... there are many older torrents I am interested into which can only be found at demonoid, and I cannot download them without an account.

If any kind soul has an invite to spare, please contact me. I would be eternaly grateful!

Regulus_Zero@hotmail.com

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. RegulusZ

RegulusZ Member

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  4. corn

corn Guest

Believe they were just kidding.

5. RegulusZ

RegulusZ Member

I see. That is quite unfortunate... Then I shall resume my long and painful search...

Thanks anyway, I appreciate the reply.

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i started that thread in 16. December 2005 @ 22:43 & was hidden from regular members in 27. March 2006 @ 06:19. lethal b is a staff writer not a moderator.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

We used to allow Invite trading, however due to endless streams of idiots, whether it be posting email addresses, or asking for/posting info about private sites, it got way, way out of hand hence why it's no longer allowed. Unfortunately it doesn't stop an endless stream of idiots poting here asking for invites, just this minute had to close a thread and ban someone as i type...