1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what have i done?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lilpaki, Aug 11, 2007.

1. lilpaki

lilpaki Member

im not very good with all this psp hacking busines, but ill tell you what i done and my problem. basically i was trying to update from 302 oe-b to 303 oe-a. i run the firmware update program from within psp after getting the 150.pbp and 303.pbp. it started, and i presed x to continue. it did something to the 1.50 firmware and got to 100% fine. it was then doing something to new firmware, but came hup with a thing that said 'failed, dxar open' it then shut off. i turned on the psp again but the screen stayed blank, and the memory stick light flasshes in short bursts. if i press and hold r i can access the purple configurations screen.

can anyone advise me on what to do?

thanks

2. PENIS101

PENIS101 Guest

---

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2007
  3. Shaunuy

Shaunuy Member

Okay, since you can still enter the recovery mode i assume it's a semi brick. Go get yourself a recovery back to 1.5 or something like that and recover it back and then reupdate again that should help, good luck.

4. lilpaki

lilpaki Member

hi, thanks for the help. im not sure how to do this can you give me ste by step instructions? thanks

5. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

There are about 5046854985 threads on this. Use the search function. I'd advise you to upgrade to 3.40 oea or the new m33. The other CFWs are outdated.

6. lilpaki

lilpaki Member

ok well iv managed to get it runing again, using the 303oe-c firmware. can i upgrade straight to the latest custom firmware? or do i do it in steps? can you provide a guide on how to do it?

thanks

7. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member