1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if u get banned?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by SubZero16, Dec 26, 2004.

1. SubZero16

SubZero16 Member

Let's assume I backup a game and use magic swap to use that backup to play online, and for example I lend my original copy to a friend so we can challenge each other once, and one or two of us gets banned for using the same ID's, what would happen if I was banned? Would I be banned to play online with any game? Or would I not be able to play that particular game again online/offline? And is it for a period of time or is it always permenant? Thanks for any help.

2. KCJester

KCJester Member

When I was banned for using Gameshark on Socom II after the patch they made everyone download, I remembered I think the first ban lasted 2 hours, and I could hop back on, and I was told they each last longer and longer up to 3 bans and after that you are permantley banned, but not sure if thats the same if they are questioning that you are playing a pirated game, because if i was Sony I would take that kind of stuff more seriously then someone cheating online.