1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is a dbox and what can it do ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dragonlid, Feb 6, 2007.

1. dragonlid

dragonlid Member

Morning folks , i have read about dboxes and as a total novice am curious as to what they can do . I subscribe to telewest cable and these boxes sound ok, so if you can forgive my ignorance can someone guide me in my quest for enlightenment !!!!

2. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Basicly what they do mate is give you access to all the cable channels available from telewest

3. dragonlid

dragonlid Member

Thanks for your reply, again sorry for being a pest but do you know where i can get a guide for setting up/buying etc . I have searched but no joy ( prob not looking in right places !!) and these things look a good bit of kit . Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give.

4. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

5. mark397

mark397 Member

hey. can anybody help me. got the dbox working and have 142 channels but most of them are jumping/skipping. any ideas how i can fix this?

6. focous

focous Member

Fekker have you used this shop before?i have been looking for a while now and they seem to be asking a lot but having said that you do get 12 months guarantee