1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is AudioTS and Video TS, and how to burn???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tekkkaroo, Jan 13, 2005.

1. tekkkaroo

tekkkaroo Member

Hi all,
    Just as it says, I ripped one of my dvd's and in the folder it is listed as an Audio TS file and a Video TS file. What is it, and how can I burn it? Can I burn it with Nero 6?
    Thanks everyone.
    tekkk

2. daddyo

daddyo Member

Yep you can use nero to burn it aslong as the file size is under 4300mb (thats what i keep it to anyway) if not you will need to use dvdshrink to shrink it down abit to fit on a DVD-R disk (can be found in the software section of this site)

If the file size is already ok then simply drag all the files from the video_ts folder into nero then click burn and go and make yourself a cup of tea or something till its done

Thats it your done

Cheers

Tony

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

hers an interactive guide for you:http://www.dvdshrink.info/nero-video.php

4. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

Select 'DVD-Video' from Nero and drag all the files under the VIDEO_TS folder on your hard drive and put them in the VIDEO_TS folder in the left pane that Nero created. Burn. Technically, you can just burn the VIDEO_TS folder onto a DVD but my suggestion takes all ambiguity away from whether your DVD is video or data.