1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is Best For Adapting SD Cards To Your PC.? I want to load my Gameshark Saves to a SD Card.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by Styfler77, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Styfler77

Styfler77 Guest

I have recently purchased a nintendo Wii Gameshark off line. And when I got it. I learned only then it worked with saves and not codes. Although I prefer the old way Gameshark use to put codes on a game to manipulate it. I am a semi-spoiler. I normally beat the games I buy as they should be beaten. Then I use a gameshark to just short cut through a game when I don't have a lot of time to spend on a game I have already finished. Plus you have to admit it is a little bit fun right?! Getting to the point. I did not know I would need a SD Card and some type of USB to SD Card adapter. I want to know. What would be the best SD Card and SD Card Adapter to have for transferring my Gameshark saves to my Nintendo wii console? I already know the size of the SD Card should not be any larger then 2GB for the health and progress of the Nintendo Wii console. Thanx.

2. xanlexian

xanlexian Member

You can get a USB card reader. One of those 5-in-1's, 10-in-1's, whatever.

Be warned, however -- if you spend more than $10USD (not including shipping), you're getting ripped off.

Check ANY local computer store near you. There are places near me that sell them for for $5 and under.

3. Styfler77

Styfler77 Guest

I found a SD Card and SD Card Reader/Writer sold together at Wal-Mart for $19.96, not including tax. Does that sound like a good deal?