1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is going wrong with it? Help please

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dalearato, Nov 27, 2004.

1. dalearato

dalearato Member

A couple of months ago i was posting on this site on how to copy dvd's for the first time. Since then i have been able to copy them fine until now.

The problem is ive tried to copy a DVD (Friends Episodes) the same way i used to but this time im having a problem. I use DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.
    Shrink burns the iso image to my hard drive then Decrypter burns the iso image to my waiting dvd Except for once its done this nothing appears to be on the disc?

Help would be much appreciated

2. dalearato

dalearato Member

A couple of months ago i was posting on this site on how to copy dvd's for the first time. Since then i have been able to copy them fine until now.

The problem is ive tried to copy a DVD (Friends Episodes) the same way i used to but this time im having a problem. I use DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.
    Shrink burns the iso image to my hard drive then Decrypter burns the iso image to my waiting dvd Except for once its done this nothing appears to be on the disc?

Help would be much appreciated

3. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

does it play in a pc?

4. dalearato

dalearato Member

Do u mean, does the original dvd work in a pc, cos if it is then yeah