1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best DVD Burner?

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by dks142, Nov 23, 2004.

1. klinger

klinger Regular member

2. jetyi83

jetyi83 Regular member

better deal but not as good. buffer is only 2mb like my current one. It has dual layer which is cool, but but the drive isnt as quality. The plex is supposed to be more reliable. Price really makes no difference to me. Id rather pay an extra 20-40 bucks than have random coasters, which i usually dont find until a few months later when i watch it through completely. Then i have to go through the trouble of finding the original again, which most of the time i dont have anymore.

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

klinger what jet is say is that you can either buy the best, or the best of the rest! No one disputes the value of a Lite-On, but value is price per quality based, quality just is.

4. klinger

klinger Regular member

I always try to get the quality product but I live in Wisconsin wait till the tomorrow it always gets better!! Just like the weather! klinger

5. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Klinger

Did you ever have a day where no matter how thoughtful you get you miss something? It so happens that I grew up in Wisconsin!

6. vinwiesel

vinwiesel Guest

I dont bother keeping up with the newest models...real men just spin the DVD on their index finger and light a match under it :D

7. flanker2

flanker2 Guest

I personally own a external LITE ON LDW-411S FS0J and is a nightmare to figure out the media it likes, so far the only one that fits its demmands is the RICOHPJN but just yesterday got two coasters using RICOH ??? I wonder if the writter is on its last hours or just need an upgrade on the firmware???
    Any clues?

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Upgrading the firmware is usually a good idea when having troubles burning :)