1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best or a good program for making copies of my backups

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cobra87, Feb 28, 2005.

1. cobra87

cobra87 Member

Iam currently using roxio dvd copy and clone cd to make backups of my backups but iam finding it is causing more trouble...games keep freezing or sounds freeze but the game still works and I also get pauses.Is it the program that causes this becuase my first backup works fine it is just when I make other backups.
    Can anyone suggest a good program or let me know what Iam doing wrong.

Thanks for any help
    Cobra

2. hursty

hursty Active member

the more likely cause is poor quality media/fast burn speeds or a poor quality source

3. cobra87

cobra87 Member

Thanks for the reply
    Can you suggest a quality media.Is Kodak any good or can you recommend me one.I have been burning at 2x

Thanks

4. hursty

hursty Active member

5. steimy

steimy Active member

Phillips 8X DVD-R i have a 100% success rate with but they are top notch discs and cost a bit more than most other brands. I just happened to wait for the Office Depot buy one 50 pack get one free sales, Imation is also ok, Even those crappy Memorex 4X DVD-r discs work in mine.
    try using DVD Decrypter to back up your games. It's free and easy to use. It will copy it to your hard drive and then you can copy it to a disc. Works every time for me.