1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is the best program to rip/burn my HD...

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by sheelagal, Jan 28, 2004.

1. sheelagal

sheelagal Guest

movie files? I have the lite on mpeg/divx player which is the only player which works...until the end of the movie, then it gets all garbled and stalls in the last ten minutes of the movie I have nero 6 ultra edition and clone dvd and also downloaded TMPGEnc and so far I have only been able to burn 2 movies. One was a Divx and the size was 710 mb and was only able to burn using the CD section of nero/VCD and used a 800mb cd I got from eblah. Every time I try to use SVCD it says visit our site and buy the dvd video plug in. No problem, so long as it burns my files Another file I have is an mpeg movie which is 1.10 gb in size. I obviously need to burn it on a dvd 4.7gb, right? And when I do have the right burning/ripping application I still don't know which file type to download to get the right results with the most quality...so, if I can get some one on one help my e-mail addy is sin@sin-derella.com. Spank you for any detailed help

2. icecap

icecap Member

Not to sure what your trying to do.

Can you tell us about your hardware and what your trying to do. I know it has something to do about ripped file just not to sure what your doing. I am sure I can help just need a little more info. Your posting is all over the place. It jumps from one thing to another I don't mean be rude.

I rip movies and burn them. I have used almost every thing out there. I do know the good ones from the really don't touch program.

I do mean to help it is just your posting is a little off.

CHEERS :)

3. sheelagal

sheelagal Guest

I just would like to know what programs I need to rip and burn my movie files from my Hard drive onto a cd or dvd.