1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is the cheapest exploit disc to use?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by pets34me, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

I know all of the steps to make the exploit, but the guide I have doesn't tell you what to use to get the eploit from the usb to the memory card. I want to know what is the cheapest to use. I've heard of a few like gameshark, but I'm not to sure. any help would be appreciated.

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

action replay MAX. practically available in every game store. make sure it has usb compatability.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  3. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

I looked on ebay and found that gameshark was only around five to ten dollars. I noticed that action replay max was around twenty. Does gameshark work with the usb?

4. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

I found action reply max evo on gamestops website. I shows the flash drive, but it also says that you can burn your own action reply cd-r with it. I can't post the link of copy any or the text because I am using my ps3. could some one check it out and tell me if it is good? thanks

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

ARMAX evo edition will work. it has usb capability.

6. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

cool! im deffinetly picking it up at gamestop... thanks

7. tooquick

tooquick Member

I got the AR max with the 16MB memory card at Circuit City and it was $30. It worked but you need your own flash drive, because like I said it comes with the memory card and not the flash drive. I have seen the same program, but with the flash drive for sale at gamestop for $40. SO if you have a flash drive and want to save money go with the one at circuit city.