1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the list of all PSP Aplications?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by koolyoe, Jan 19, 2007.

1. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Hi ive been watching some PSP movies off youtube.com and i see some people with some programs but i dont know what they are.
    THe only ones i hear of *but dont really know about* are X-Flash and IRshell. Please post more and what they do. Thanks!

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

well x-flash, is a program that writes to the psp's flash(main memory) and can have custom gameboots, custom boot sounds. disable network update and the list goes on. you have to be really careful with x-flash unless you are running custom firmware as if you dont know what youre doing you can easily brick your psp.
    irshell, is like a file manager, where you can view all types of files from .pdf to .txt, the best feature is the IR bit, if you have the code you can controll your tv, and many other electrical devices that have remote controls. :D

3. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Oh that soudns kool. Yea i got 3.03 OE-B, how much memory does my PSP flash have? and is there a way to tell how much i have left?

4. blade003

blade003 Guest

if you have never flashed anything yet don't worry about it. just get xflash for 3.03 OE-B.

5. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

I have flashed 2.60>2.71>1.5>3.02 OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-B but nothing else. If i start to flash say custom icons, backgrounds, gameboots. how much room will i have? and if say i flash one set of icons and decide to change it will it overwrite the exisiting icons and not take more memory?

6. paul91

paul91 Regular member

@ blade

i have irshell and am wanting a file so i can control my Phillips TV, any ideas when i can get one?

thanks

7. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

paul in my sig there is a guide for irshell, it contains a link for the pronto hex codes, downlaod that and there is all the codes availiable. ive checked and theres loads of phillips ones for you :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007