1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is the proper process??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by siccamaro, Aug 26, 2004.

1. siccamaro

siccamaro Member

hello everyone, hope you're all doing well...

okay i'm confused why sometimes i have success backing up my dvds and sometimes i don't. i'm sure it's operater error.

the first 2 dvds i ever made copies of turned out fine on the first tries. i used 2 free trial programs: dvd43 (decrypter) and 1clickdvdcopy (to burn). they have since expired...

after visiting this forum, i deceided to download dvd shrink, dvd decrypter and the demo version of nero 6. i just tried to back up a copy of "joe dirt" using shrink and then decrypter. shrink seemed to work fine, then it opened up decrypter. decrypter did it's thing, said it was 100% completed, but it was stuck on "finalizing disc" for 2.5 hours. the underside of the blank dvd looks like it got burned, but it won't play in anything, so i'm assuming it didn't?? i thought decrypter both decoded and burned??

since i can't figure this out on my own, can someone please give me the direct process?? i don't need step by step instructions or anything, i just need to know what programs to use and in what order?? dvd shrink (to resize), then dvd decrypter (to decode), then nero (to burn)?? good heavens, i'm confused!!

HEIDI

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member