1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the TOC of swap magic 3.6 plus?!?!?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by 007PStwo, Mar 24, 2005.

1. 007PStwo

007PStwo Regular member

What is the TOC of swap magic 3.6 plus?!?!?

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I dont yet know, i just hope it allows me to play dvd9 imports (xenosaga)I sent them an email asking.

3. 007PStwo

007PStwo Regular member

they dont reply to e-mails. wish they had competition ide switch because of that.

i know its dvd 5. i also know its just swap magic 3.3 with pen drive boot support. the only question is if the toc has grown. see right now its 4.35 gig and some gasmes are 4.37 and logically they can press 4.7 and i dont know whyt they didnt.

4. .//bodom

.//bodom Guest

TOC i believe stands for [bold]T[/bold]able [bold]O[/bold]f [bold]C[/bold]ontents. (If i'm wrong, please let me know ^_^ but you know how when you burn a cd, like a music cd, it creates a table of contents so that a cd player knows what is on the disk? I believe cds and dvds with data on them, such as games or movies, have a specialized TOC and if you try to copy it, the table of contents doesnt get copied correctly (or at all) and the game or dvd doesnt work. I'll be honest, this is all just a theory. If anyone knows what is actually going on here, please let me know. thanks!

5. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

A good theory at that