1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what media do i use

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dingo_69, Apr 27, 2007.

1. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

hey guys just wanted to know what are the best disk i can use to burn back ups to i can get sony dl or tdk dl or some cheap brand pls can any body help

2. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

The best you could get is Verbatim but if you say you're only be able to get sony or tdk discs or some more crappy ones,then i would advise you go with tdk,these will code out as ricohjpn,i used them before and they worked well for me,but now i've been able to move to verbatim as i got my little stock now,thanks to a friend who's in uk.I've never used sony before but a little search has shown me that they will either code out as mkm(same as verbatim)or ritek,which are better than other crappy ones,as you don't really have choice.

Vincent.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  3. 78674523

78674523 Member

Verbatim are $14.99 at "Office Max" for 10 disks. Go with them or if you do not have an office max nearby buy off e-bay, I buy "Office Depot" brand from e-bay which are very cheap and work quite well. Only thing that really matters is that they are DVD+R DL, NOT -R