1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT NDS GAME SHOULD I GET????

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by krys14, Dec 9, 2007.

1. krys14

krys14 Member

hi everyone, thanx for reading my post, can u help me out?

so i really wanna get a new nds game for christmas. i'm looking at animal crossing, my sims, or sims castaway (i like those types of games) so of the three which do you like/ is the best..... i'm 17, so i don't want anything real babyish, but cute is ok... i also dont want to get too bored too fast....it has to take a while to beat or always have new stuff to do

i really like games where you collect lots of stuff and that have minigames and a good story is nice....

so yeah, which sims/animal crossing is best..... or what other games do you reccomend or think i would like???

thanx to anyone that replies

p.s.
    i already own:
    nintendogs~like it alot,but not tons to do
    sims 2~fun at first, over too fast, now boring
    big brain acedemy &~it's ok, kinda boring
    retro atari~sometimes old games are just fun to play

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Get Animal Crossing.

3. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

finally something not r4/m3 related!

do you have wifi?? is so i think animal crossing would be really fun because its popular, but im not sure if people still play it, since that game is kind of old-ish.

personally, one of my favorite games is mario kart =] its not that great, but once you get wifi, its really fun. especially once you start constantly drifting its really fun.

i think wifi games would be your best shot at good ds games, because with wifi, the games would not go out so quick. plus its really fun if u get some buddies with ds

also, if your still stuck, check out reviews like ign.com or stuff like that. read user reviews and such.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  4. Mobyee

Mobyee Guest

The garfeild game is FANTASTIC. Downloaded it for my daughter. I ended up playing it all night. The graphics are superb.

5. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

How can you possibly own a DS and not have Pokemon? LOL.

It isn't baby-ish and has lots of play time in it, plus there is a online/wifi battle trade element to it.

Must get Diamond or Pearl. It's the whole reason we own a DS.

6. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

I don't play Pokemon haha. I stopped years ago.

7. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

New super mario bros &
    Zelda phantom hourglass

are the two BEST DS games in my opinion.

8. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

Mario Party DS, me and my friends have a BLAST playing 4 player. Minigames are great. Contra 4 would be fun if you had some1 else to play with. Def get Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Dont get Pokemon Diamond or Pearl. Worst 35 bucks ive ever spent, dont get me wrong the games where made very well but they are just too damn repetitive. If uve never played any other Pokemon games you should get it but i cant stand playing it cuz its pretty much the exact same as every other pokemon game just with different pokemon.