1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what one of the two files do i burn?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pitbull76, Feb 4, 2007.

1. pitbull76

pitbull76 Guest

i got two files after extracting one is a image 1 dvd file wich is 30 bytes the other is image 1.000 file wich is about 7gb what one do i burn with clone cd?also do i have to path them with the sucurity codes.tnks alot for any help given!

2. Boston84

Boston84 Member

you burn the .dvd file. Where did you get the files from?

3. pitbull76

pitbull76 Guest

i don't know if i should say why?

4. Boston84

Boston84 Member

It all depends on how you got the files if you got them from a torrent site they are usually already patched and you just have to burn the .dvd file just make sure you read the nfo file. I use imgburn to burn its free and i havent had any problems. Just make sure your dvd booktype is set to dvd-rom and use verbatims.

5. pitbull76

pitbull76 Guest

hey boston is there any way you could pm or im me i just got my x box flashed and i'm running into prob tring to burn downloaded games.i just had a couple of qustions and help i could geat would really help tnks.

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Take both of the files, and store them somewhere on your PC! Make sure that they are both in the same place! Then use CloneCD, and burn the .dvd image to a DVD+R DL! The .iso is the actual game, and the .dvd is an image of the .iso. If you don't think that the .dvd file will work, you can find an SS file, and merge it into the .iso. Hope this helps...