1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What option to use on safedisk lite???

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by AmPaRo, Aug 1, 2003.

1. AmPaRo

AmPaRo Member

I want to do a 1:1 copy of my original Dungeon Siege CD, and it has safedisk lite, what otions should i choose?

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I've never heard of Safedisc lite? Do you mean Safedisc(v.1/2.9.x)? Use ClonyXXL and scan the disc and see what cd protection ClonyXXL tells you m8.

Shoey :)

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Yay Dungeon Siege! I was (and am still) addicted to that game! Anyways, Dungeon Siege is Safedisc 1 (only Disc1, Disc2 has no protection). A simple clicky nobrainer for CloneCD

4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

You gor that right Praetor! You should easily backup this game with CloneCD m8.

CloneCD 4.2.0.2:http://www.elby.ch/en/products/clone_cd/

5. Praetor

Just a warning tho: dont get addicted to Dungeon Siege! If you find yourself playing the game for more than 12 hours straight.... uninstall it immediately! Damn thats an addictive game! Speaking of which..... *goes back to playing DS* :)

6. Shoey

Shoey Guest

ROFLMAO m8. Now that's what I call "seriously addicted"! I suppose you ate your lunch& dinner at the computer........

7. AmPaRo

AmPaRo Member

Thks m8, i never use cloneCD, but i use alcohol, i just did an image with normal alcohol Safedisk protections b4 asking here, i tried it on a friend's but it didn't even entered to the game, just freezed, so i asked here, then i tried in my house and worked, i think it was my friend's PC problem. :p

I still havent been playing for 12 hours, but yes 7 :p

8. Praetor

Lunch? Dinner? WTF is that?! hehe WHEN i ate, yes, it was at the computer.... speaking of which i should get back to my game lol