1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What other programs can do newer Sony or Disney movies

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by datboytaz, Dec 13, 2007.

1. datboytaz

datboytaz Member

I have been running into problems with my anydvd/clonedvd2 not being able to get thru the new Pirates of Carribean Worlds End and also dvd decrypter is coming up with the same problem, says "cylinidcal data error, please clean disk" or something to that effect. I used to have this problem with dvdxcopy platinum, but then got anydvd/clonedvd2 and didn't have a problem for a while, but now I'm running into it again. Even using decryptor with anydvd in the background it still gets nothing. Can someone give me a few other programs to try maybe? Or how to get thru the copyright? I know its nothing wrong with the disk, but I just bought it brand new, no scratches or anything. And for those who want to complain about "stealing" I own every single orginal dvd I have burned, make copies for when in the car with the kids and stuff, so please don't go into that with me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please reply on here or send to my email of ***email removed***. Thanks for your time, havea good one.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

3. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

4. jzncarter

jzncarter Member

yup im with the last post clone dvd AND any DVD not had an issue yet