1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What other programs can I use to burn ripped DVD's???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by trek8000, Jan 22, 2004.

1. trek8000

trek8000 Member

Hi, just another newbie to DVD burning. I’ve got DVD shrink up and running but now I’m looking for a program to convert the ripped files and burn them to a DVD+R disk. Sure DVD X Copy or Nero would be great, but I’m probably the cheapest person on the planet!

So can someone please tell me what program I can use for doing this that is free free free!

Thanks

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Burn At Once is freeware. I haven't used it and don't know anything about how well it works. Here's a link:

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cdr_software/cdr_applications/burnatonce.cfm

Maybe others here who have experience with it can give you more input.

Unless you've pulled every piece of furniture you own out of a dumpster my buddy is cheaper :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Gigabyte 8INXP, Intel P4HT 3.06
    Mushkin 1024 MB PC2100
    Sapphire 9800 Pro
    Plextor PX-708A/Plextor Premium/LTD-166S
    M-Audio Revolution 7.1
    Browning Hi-Power[/small]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2004
  3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi guys,
    BurnAtOnce works pretty good with -R media only. I can't think of anything else but Decrypter. It can burn in ISO mode, DVD-5 only.
    I don't think you can use it to burn Shrink files, It will give you an error.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

5. trek8000

trek8000 Member

Hi thanks for the reply, well I just checked into that program and here what it says...

ImgTool burns DVD Root directories from HD to DVD-/+R/RW using the NeroAPI. You can use it to burn your "Ifoedit created" DVD-Root directories to DVD. Nero Version 6.0.0.0 or newer is required.

Man I'm cheap I need free stuff! There must be somthing out there that someone's built to do this task.

6. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

If you make an image with imgtool you can burn it with DVD Decryptor. Before I got RecordNow Max that's how I burned all my DVDs.