1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what program do i need to make backups on a MAC?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sirandyb, Mar 31, 2005.

1. sirandyb

sirandyb Regular member

my friend has the latest MAC or the one just b4 it and he would like to backup up his own ps2 games, what programes are highly reccomended as he can get just about any of them? also what media to use? and are there any guides about searched but could not find any...
    cheers

2. hankchill

hankchill Member

Hey dude,

I'm in the same boat having to burn my games on my Mac, but it's all good, because you can use Roxio Toast Titanium 6.0.x, so when you put in your game, launch Toast, and press the 'Copy' button. Go to Disc Copy if it already isn't there, and then under the File menu, choose 'Save as Disc Image'.

When it's done, eject your game, put in your blank DVD, and burn away! Burn at either 1 or 2 speed though, you want to make it slow so you have a higher chance of compatibility on the PS2!

--Hank

3. 86fierogt

86fierogt Member

The first step is to buy a *real* computer, like a memory hogging, slow as mud, constantly crashing, virii vulnerable IBM compatible PC.

4. sirandyb

sirandyb Regular member

but i already have one of those! (the MAC is my friends i think i have already said that)
    thanks hankchill my friend has Roxio Toast Titanium 6.0.x, so he's going to test it tomorrow thanks for the info!