1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What program is the best for making Menus/Chapters of my own?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by mart1987, Mar 18, 2004.

1. mart1987

mart1987 Member

Hi everyone I was wondering what the best program was for creating menus for creating my own DVD. Well what I want to do is get all of the DVD using DVD Decrypter and put it in to a program and then write a word stroller over it saying this is property of my name .to say that this DVD is mine and no one can copy it .that’s what I want a program like that more or have a program where I make my own chapters and add the DVD ones to it.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well DVD-Lab is good for adding Custom Menu"s and Chapters but you will not be able to use a DVD authoring program to Superimpose a Logo over the whole Movie but you will be able to put a Munu at the Beginning that says "Property of ???" or whatever you want with your own Audio track....If you want to Superimpose a Logo over the Video that is there for the Whole movie then you would have to Re-encode the Video with the Logo so the Logo becomes Part of the Video...To do this is a Much more complex thing than Most poeple are willing to learn how to do.......