1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What program now???? Used to not have this problem.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Ultrecht, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Ultrecht

Ultrecht Member

I am trying to copy DVDs. I use DVD shrink 2 with the updates. I am not sure due to dumping my hard drive but as I recall, I was using Nero 6. For some reason DVD Shrink does it's job as usual and I can't seem to get it to copy. Is there a simple program that I can use that will let me copy these disks without having to figure out a new program? The decryptions are going fine but the copy software is where the problem exists.

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

If you have nero 6, make sure you enable shrink to use nero in the preferences.(you may want to update the bunring rom at the nero website first) When you click on backup! you should have the option to select the drive you want to burn with nero.

DVD Decypter (free)can also be used as a burning rom. You might want to consider using it to rip movies with arcoss(Tristar/columbia releases since mid december) since shrink is not abel to rip them.

3. Ultrecht

Ultrecht Member

What version of Nero should I be using? I have Nero 6.3.0.3. Is there a better one. I can't seem to find a DVD selection for recording. I may have been using a different version before.

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

If you are using a OEM suite, chances are it doesn't contain the burning rom. If that is the case, give DVD Decrypter a try. Like I said in my other reply it is free and can be used to burn with shrink.