1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What program to use?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hanna28, Feb 8, 2005.

1. hanna28

hanna28 Member

It seems as though more and more movies will not burn using DVD X Copy Express (the program I currently use). Could someone tell me what programs do work and how to use them? The movies I have had problems with recently are:grude, forgotten, res evil, little black book. Thanks!!

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Hi hanna28--
    You came to the right place--There is a new encryption that is on the movies you mention--called the Aarco encryption (or something like that)--But the good news is that the newest DVD Decryptor and DVDShrink will work well--both are free and available right here--Just go to the guide tab and download these 2 programs and you will be in burning in no time. I also like to use the AnyDVD program in the background--that removes the encryption as well--Free trial for 21 days--also available here--I would get it and have that running in the background while you rip and burn with the other 2 programs. There are guides available right here for both--not too difficult but you may want to practice with an RW disk--Check it out and let us know how you make out--

Whitfield