1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what program works best for you?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by baker462, Sep 12, 2007.

1. baker462

baker462 Member

Hi there,

Just thaught I would inquire about what programs you guys use to burn wii iso's? So far I have been using nero, but am always up for trying something new!

Is there any you find better then others? if so, let me know what you use, and any settings that may need to be changed...

Thanks guys, (and gals)

Baker462

2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

most people on here will tell you to use imgburn but if nero works for you then why are you asking for something different?

3. baker462

baker462 Member

I thaught that was what this was all about! makign things work bigger and better! lol

I like to try different things now and then.. see if maybe someone knows a better way to do things then i do. I don't mind making the odd coaster now and then, trying out new things, new methods..

so.. from your comment.. i am gonna go get imgburn, and give ti a whirl!

thanks,

Baker462

4. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

another reason why someone might suggest imgburn is that it's completely free.

5. Menion

Menion Regular member

I know there are many people out there that support the "Underground" scene and the smaller apps and as Kafluke said the free ones but honestly it dosent get much better when it comes to Nero, they have everything covered, yeah there are a few smaller progs that have a couple advanced features for copying or editing but your burning ISO's stick with Nero

6. baker462

baker462 Member

Well as I said at the start, I have been using Nero and it worked just fine.. but i also like to try different things also!

that being said, i gave IMGBURN a try and it work perfect also!

so... now i have one more program to play around with!

thanks again guys for all your input!

Baker462

7. lbtom

lbtom Member

Nero and Imgburn do almost the same job.The main factor which will cause a DRE are the burner and the media .Actually I have 3dvd burner there are only one made by LG, its lowest burning speed at 4x that I use to burn my backup and never any trouble while playing ,the other two burner are Lite-on and Acer which their minimum speed start at 6x ,both committed to much DRE ,remember Imburn has a burning speed setup start from 1x 2x 4x 6x so on, but in the real cas it will burn at minimun speed of your burner drive ,whatever you have selected at the 1x or 2x .
    lbt