1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's K3DS? K3DS or Gateway 3ds?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Joseph24, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Joseph24

Joseph24 Newbie

Hi Guys, just trying to order a 3ds flashcart for my new 3ds. Most friends recommend me the gateway 3ds, they told me it's the best 3ds flashcart now. However, yesterday i noticed a new card called k3ds from other place, seems it's also a 3ds flashcart, but only had one card. Looks great than the other flashcarts, isn't it? However, there hasn't many reviews about this card, so may i ask had anyone used this card, and what the other features of this card. Where can i buy it? Sorry for so many questions. want to play 3ds games, so which one can i choose? K3ds or gateway3ds?

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: thanks for everybody. Your advices are so helpful. I had made my chocie to get the gateway 3ds which most people suggested. Just received the card today, share the great news with you guys. Yeah, the gateway 3ds didn't disaoopint me. I like it.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. axcbb

axcbb Member

K3DS card hasn't released, and price is more than US$90.00,
    so, till now, if you have a V4.1-V4.5 3DS, still recommend the Gateway 3DS and MT Card 3DS for you,
    they are the best 3DS model flashcarts.

3. flnn2

flnn2 Newbie

K3DS is a 2in1 card to support both 3ds roms and nds roms in one card, and now it supports run 3ds games on N3DS V9.0 or any N3DS console.While gateway 3ds is the world's first card to support 3ds roms ,but currently it only support run 3ds games on v4.1-4.5 system firmware.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. axcbb

axcbb Member

K3DS hasn't released, then, sky3ds followed up,
    but this time, it seems true.

5. kerylan

kerylan Newbie

k3ds is fake according to the sky3ds.com, so you would better buy gateway for 3ds v4.1 to v4.5 or sky3ds for 3ds all firmwares.

6. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Honestly i would be concerned about using any cart right now because the new o.s has a new feature and does a better job at detecting bogus carts and fakes i tried i questional version of mario 64 ds from china and it refused to load it saying the cart cannot be read while my other 3ds i left on a older firmware can read it and it plays just fine