1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHAT"S THE MEANING OF LIFE?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by vgaddict8, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hound64

hound64 Member

Life is what we make of it. God is there for us, but not to solve all our daily problems. We do that with knowledge that we gain from living and the choices we make. Yes and from those choices we deal with what happens. To blame God is to blame ourselves. I do not have a problem free life, but its better than some and could have been better with better choices. Live and let live and maybe we can survive this life.....

2. ireland

ireland Active member

3. tb3e

tb3e Member

its a line from a movie, irelead.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

and the philosophical level of the thread drops 18 notches. :p

5. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

ok this post will probaly end up being long,

well all us 'rich' people are only trying to give you advice and help you and theres no need to say that to ireland who is also only trying to help.

no hes only trying to help aswell. if you are as stupid as you make yourself out to be try paying attention at your school or collage it helps (as i learned lol)

true lol why bother sometimes.

and i cant find the part to quote but i remember the post: if you can afford a flat or tv then move backin with yoru parents untill you can affor to live by yourself. And why are you asking people to move out and stop living with there parents and follow your mistake. arnt we ment to learn from our mistakes?

omg so the whole time you were just srying to annoy us. i acually thorght half way through this thread that it was a complete joke, and then stupidly enough you tell everyone including the moderators that you have being trying to get yoru post count up :0
    you deserb to be banned for a month for waysting everyones time, so were all trying to help you when your liying and making up crap.

if i was drd or a mod i would have permently banned you for constant swearing in each post even with a * through it and for wasting everyones time.

- if you acuall read all this post well done :)
    - Jizmak sorry to hear about yours and your wifes current health problems, get well soon :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

all we can do is hope he learned.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@Veggiematic8

Seems I was right about you!! I would have permanently banned you long before it actually happened.

As the Beatles said: "Happiness is a warm gun."

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Veggimatic8 .... LMAO!

9. boppa99

boppa99 Member

What I Learn"t From The movie Meaning Of Life,Read a Good Book And Be Good To Your Mother,And Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.