1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Facid, May 13, 2007.

  1. Facid

    Facid Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Im tempted to buy a psp with version 2.8 or should I wait for a 3.l1 downgrader?
     
  2. djmazz

    djmazz Regular member

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2006
    Messages:
    647
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    eh? why? i dont get you. why wait?
     
  3. Facid

    Facid Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Well, If I wait I would be able to save myself from having to sell my other psp.
     
  4. MUNKYEARS

    MUNKYEARS Regular member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2007
    Messages:
    651
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    go out and buy it

    the dg wont come out for at least another month. thet have decrypted it all they have to do is find a security hole thats opened by patching another
     

Share This Page