1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i get

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by penceman1, Jan 29, 2005.

1. penceman1

penceman1 Member

magic switch or something else. i want the whole thing to be as easy as possible. and i was reading a post about burning games from blockbuster and they said they have chips in them. what chips are they talking about?

2. penceman1

penceman1 Member

and dont phuc with me. hey i bet that dude is really pissed.

3. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

First of all, what version ps2 do u have?? Of course, Blockbuster games have chips in them, so they can hunt u down, when u copy their games.

4. ringdown

ringdown Member

You guys are so cruel. I've had tears rolling down my face jsut imagining how "Phuc" would have looked when he read that post. I have had problems working out how to actually copy The DVD versions of PS2 games myself. I have no problems at all with the PS One games, because they're CD versions but simply stuffed when it comes to DVD versions. I can purchase Copies of games here in Australia for a really good price of 25 for $100:00 and that compensates for noy being able to do it myself.

5. penceman1

penceman1 Member

i have the new version slimline, thats why i was thinking about the magic swithch and also the magic swap discs, v3.3

6. bugerlugs

bugerlugs Member

just got me a magic switch and swap magic and it's awesome well recommended and works a treat