1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I tell Sony?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by jacks264, Apr 11, 2007.

1. jacks264

jacks264 Guest

Well I dropped my PSP and now it won't turn on, the green light doesn't even turn on. When I plug it into the adaptor it turns on for 4:22 minutes and then shuts off...Since Sony is a cheap bastard, they don't cover that in the warranty. What should I tell them to get my psp fixed without $89???

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

u shuld never say something like that because it is a lie and immoral...

3. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Take the battery out for 20 minutes then put it back in.

4. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

You could try switching batteries, and if that doesn't work, just sell it and start over cause my guess is, you threw it cause you were mad about your current 3.11 situation! Lol

5. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

if what metalgeat said was true you could tell sony the utter truth that once you installed 3.11/3.10 it just stopped working (howevever you would fail to mention by what means)

6. jacks264

jacks264 Guest

metal geat...IM 3.03 OE A!

ha9981...Im SURE you've never done immoral and NEVER lie, right?

ThisDude...That doesn't work!

Sony...I HATE YOU!!

7. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

At what height did you drop the PSP?

8. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

Let he who has not Sinned cast the first st.......Ouch!

9. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

dont say anything if its still in good condition take it back n say it just stopped working the store should give u x mount of days to return a product im guessin u bought it at gamestop,gamespot ect id rec u to buy products in terms of games from these stores for the simple fact if u damage it some wat u can always return n say it didnt work enless u just got mad chucked becuz of the v3.11 update lol na :-( im in da same situation but any ways take it back n say it just stopped working its not the first time these stores sold a product that was defective. if it didnt work at one store take it to its other(same store some where els) but be more mad. good luck let me know how it turned out

10. jacks264

jacks264 Guest

ThisDude...Im 5'8 and I dropped at waist level.

SEGA3...I bought it off ebay last september, and I bricked in January. I sent it to sony in february and fixed it for $89 and got a 90-day warranty.

Everyone...I think im gonna say something like "I had it repaired in february and now it won't turn on..."

Think they'll buy it?

11. jordsy27

jordsy27 Member

yer i reckon they will sony have millions and millions of psp's do you ffink they will get shirty of a measely 89 dollars its to complicated i had 2 ps2 chipped and one stopped working and we sen t it back sony gave us a new console if they cant find the problem they will not waste hours trying to just tell them it just cut out and say liek u sed before the battery gets really hot and youve tried to replace it it should work