1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to back up (themes)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by big_al_79, Nov 12, 2007.

1. big_al_79

big_al_79 Member

ok, so im taking a stab at creating my own theme for my psp (yeah using a guide).

i just want to put the files in the theme folder under psp, so im just wondering what if anything i should back up.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

sure, if u want but it shouldnt brick u psp. To make a 3.71 M33 theme u can use the theme maker from Sony (easier but less option). Go to ur flash 0 and 1 drive from ur usb device(Click select on ur XMB) then copy and paste everything on to ur pc.

3. guano

guano Regular member

But you really don't need to do all that if you're only going to use Cxmb. Ppl only back up their files when they're going to modify them. Skipping this step again, since you're using Cxmb, will be sure to save you some time.

4. big_al_79

big_al_79 Member

yeah im using that sony thing, and just saving them to the theme folder on my memory card.

where is the flash0 and 1, i have not seen them, are they hidden files?.

5. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

no, the flash 0 and flash 1 are not hidden. U dont need to mess with them. Just put theme in the theme folder. Then go to custom theme in the theme setting.