1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do with my 1.5 PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ntdz, Mar 29, 2007.

1. ntdz

ntdz Member

I've been out of the PSP for awhile, and don't really know if I should upgrade the firmware of it or not. I've been trying to play games using devhook and the 3.02 firmware, but everything seems to freeze (except puzzle quests). Should I upgrade to a different firmware such as 3.10eo (or whatever it's called) to get better compatability. Normally I wouldn't have to ask like this, but I want to make sure I don't screw my PSP up as it's been 1.5 fw since I bought it a week after launch.

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Upgrade to 3.10 OE-A.

3. ntdz

ntdz Member

What program will I use to play psp backups once I upgrade to this firmware?

4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Actually, u can download PSP ISO's, and place em in the ISO flder of yur mem stick when u upgrade.

5. Sudds

Sudds Active member

You dont need a program, just place your back-ups in the usual ISO folder, scroll to the GAME section on your PSP and select it just like any homebrew you,d normally run.

6. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member