1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to do

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by kingstree, Feb 22, 2007.

1. kingstree

kingstree Member

OK, I'm a newby and not very savvy. I've got NAT probs. My Internet provider is Quest, I've gone to their site to override the firewall and let in azureus. I put in the range of 53000 to 63000 as suggested by someone on the board. I then went in and changed the connection port in azureus to the port that was given 53000. As far as I can see there is no way to "enable" the TCP and UDP at the same time on Quests site. I'm still all yellow and blue, plus, even though I had downloaded the latest version of azureus I keep getting a signal to update, then get a warning saying ""'Location/volumes/azureus_2.5.0.0_OSX/Azureus.app/contents/resources/java'' isn't writable update will fail. Check permissions and retry.""(this has been happening all along since I first downloaded azureus)

I told you I'm new...maybe I don't know enough about computers. I've got a macbook, as far as I know, my permissions pop up whenever I want to do any downloads and it asks me for a password, this doesn's happen for this update. anyone know how I can get rid of the yellow and blues AND update? Please help!!!!

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I'll ask the mods to move this to the mac forums, because it's unlikely you'll get any answers here, as this is a MAC specific problem.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Telemaported.

4. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

java needs to beupdated also you need to be loged in as administrator in order for it to work it sounds like you do not have tiger iam i right if not you may have a problem because the latest verison of java is os x tiger complient only