1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to get for christmas??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by truehaven, Nov 3, 2007.

1. truehaven

truehaven Regular member

so pretty much i was going to get a ipod 160gb for christmas, but then i played halo 3 at my friends house and i MUST have an 360. im pretty sure i can get one from my mom, but from the players point of view, what are the best games? i've alread of a few in my mind that i've played before like fable, unreal, and the halo triligy, but what are the newer or old ones that are must have games??

2. swarmpack

swarmpack Regular member

well i have been playing lost planet sence june and love it.i was also in the beta for call of duty 4 modern combat nd i have the collectors edition reserved it comes out on november 6th. i highly suggest both of these games.also another game i suggest if your into the creepy stuff like resident evil is a game called condemned it will make you jump a couple of times and has a good story line in it. and the sequal comes out in febuary.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  3. Wayne89

Wayne89 Guest

Gears Of War is also a must have game and i'm pretty sure a second is on it's way. Plus a lot to look foward to like Call of duty 4 and GTA4!