1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to look for in a HDTV

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ProPlaya, Apr 5, 2007.

1. ProPlaya

ProPlaya Member

Hi, I am planning on buying a HDTV for my PS3 and am wondering what aspects I should use to buy one in general. I know that the resolution matters like 1080p, physical dimensions like 32", the contrast ratio, and the refresh rate in ms and hz but I am not sure what else could affect the quality of the HDTV and what values for each criteria I am looking for. If anybody can help me I would very grateful.

Many thanks

2. ProPlaya

ProPlaya Member

Can anybody help me please or at least give me a link to where this question is answered.

3. ProPlaya

ProPlaya Member

Can somebody please help me here. I've tried searching the forums and I can't find anything which gives me all of the details. I would appreciate it if somebody could at least give me a link to where I can find out this information.

4. sd72667

sd72667 Regular member

Try www.avsforum.com and go to the Home Theater Gaming section. There is a Playstation area and Xbox area. Ask your question there and you will get more help. You may add what is your budget, LCD or Plasma, and what size you ultimatly want.