1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Type Of Disks To Use On 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by qkiani, Apr 12, 2007.

1. qkiani

qkiani Member

i normally use Verbatin but i got given a pack of disk by a make called 'Mirror'. I might sell unless i know they work on my xbox 360, so
    does anyone know if this make will work?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i have seen them, but never used them. They are cheap but there is always a chance they will work. I only trust Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4X to 6X discs.

3. theridges

theridges Guest

Yea like Steimy Said Use Verbatim so your laser dont have to strain itself on crappy media....

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

i use aone double layer disks and burn em at 2.4x take 45 mins and i my back ups are all fine

5. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

using aone the games run like normal loading time and everything at a pound a disk theyre not bad i suppose but i know alot of peeps use verbatim but aone do work i think some others do too but u have to burn em at a 2.4x and no faster otherwise u likely to get errors

6. theridges

theridges Guest

other media works but Verbatim Uses High Quality AZO Dye...where as other company's dont use the same dye which will in the long run hurt your laser....