1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type of Flash do I have?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Wyattspop, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Hey Gang,
    I paid some guy to flash my Xbox 360 and I'm preparing to backup one of my games (I own the game discs), but I don't know what method was used. He'd never heard of RGH so I know it was only flashed, but I don't know what tutorial to follow. Is there a way to know what method I should use to backup my discs? FYI, my little boy broke my last game, so I don't want to buy it a third time. Thanks guys

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

There's only two methods however the 2nd type of disc (xdg3) will more than likely create coasters & imo your better off with an xkey fitted or an rgh chip

7.29gb iso = xdg2.... you may be able to use lower quality discs however verbatim dl dvd's from singapore or UAE if you can get them,then burn with latest version of imgburn couldn't be simpler,just don't burn too fast 4x if your media is 8x.

This type of disc requires overburn by supported drives your on your own with these as imo xkey or rgh chip is best,it will avoid making coasters
    8.13gb iso = xdg3 ....requires verbatim dl media,requires the correct dvd drive to burn & or software (payload tool)

if your still not sure look for the tuts here at AD on how to burn xbox 360 games or how to burn xdg2 games,youtube is good as well

3. richietea

richietea Regular member

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tut-how-to-correctly-burn-xgd3-games.798973/

The link is a good place to start.
    Recommended burner is a sony optiarc 5280s-cb plus.If you follow the link and acquire a sony drive most settings will not apply as its a straight out of the box burner.Verbatim discs like Scorpz mentioned are the best choice of media.Also look into the payload tool integrated into imgBurn.If your drive is on the list you may be lucky and not have to purchase a new burner.The list is in the link below.

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?97292-BurnerMAX-Payload-Tool-Compatibility