1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What will you do?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dindi304, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

What will you guys do when u hear they are banning? Just wonderig here will you restore to ur default firmwear or will you just not play live? Hmm idk what i would do beacuse i have alot of backed up games and id hate to give up the comfort of them, but then again live is a reson alot of people play. So i was just womdering what would you do?

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Oh please. I wish people would stop worrying about banning or at least stop making daily threads about it. Either keep it retail or don't worry about it. BTW it's been almost a year with no bans yet and I know it's not because MS is waiting for a big ban. They would have did that when Gears came out if they could. Let say they did ban. I'd just buy another 360 for Live and just use retail games to play on Live. It's no big deal.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Yummy that was the nicest mean post i have ever read. But I agree 100% i wasnt worried just was wondering like i am known to do. Thanks for the input tho and buy a new 360 that could get costly

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I'm rarely trying to be mean, but I'm always realistic. People should know risks of flashing a 360. It's possible you could get banned, but I still believe it's extremely doubtful that'll ever happen for many reasons. In the end, knowing Live matters to me I would have never flashed if I couldn't afford to buy another 360 and Live account if necessary. I kind of see questions like this are like asking, "What would do you if you got pulled over for speeding?" I'd just pay the ticket and move on.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007