1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What works good with AnyDVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by eric_0012, May 18, 2014.

1. eric_0012

eric_0012 Member

I purchased AnyDVD a few years back maybe more like 5-7 years ago and if I remember correctly it removes the copyright so I can make a back up of my DVD's that I purchased.

I'd like to hear from AnyDVD users as to what they use to convert movies to MP4's for my Ipad

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Posted today Monday 19th @ 12.09pm nz time..lmao..

No need to purchase a conversion program always keep in mind there is usually an alternative to paid software,i use vidcoder or handbrake both will achieve your desired goal,i also use dvdshrink to edit the main movie to remove languages & remove the front intro & end credit crap by trimming

slysoft
    clonedvdmobile
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

3. eric_0012

eric_0012 Member

So you are saying my AnyDVD will remove copyright and save the output as a MP4?? If not
    I Don't mind paying for good software, since I own AnyDVD I just want to know what works best with it.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Rip dvd with anydvd.Since you bought it go get the latest version to update,just download it & execute install & overwrite whats already installed

no clonedvdmobile is a pay to use.

however vidcoder or handbrake are free both have presets or you can be hands on & configure to suit,they're pretty easy to use,i prefer vidcoder as i can select the final file size output,vidcoder is a lighter version of handbrake

5. eric_0012

eric_0012 Member

Thank you